Sunday, December 29, 2013

CHRISTMAS 2013


  Our son and his wife visited from Florida.



 They arrived at 1:30 AM on Christmas morning; we stayed up even later.  We awoke to slight snow.


My younger son and I hid the wheelbarrow in the car until my husband had gone to bed.  Although it's for my husband, the cat thought he himself had gotten a gift.


Wheezy got a huge amount of attention.


My son's wedding was three years ago; we used this frame for a photo booth we had set up for the wedding reception.  Now we get it out every year at Christmas.






I also purchased an art print for my husband's office.  Can you tell which one it is?


My husband had the wonderful opportunity of introducing a little boy to the wonders of Dr. Seuss:  One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.



We ate a huge amount of chocolate.



The brothers had a LAN party and stayed up very very... well, till the one computer overheated.





5 comments:

  1. What a blessed family Christmas!! What was the picture of Gary and Andrew about. Looked a little scary!! What a sweet picture of Gary reading the story book.
    Love you!
    Esther Bates

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the peek! But, what is the print?

    ReplyDelete
  3. admirable photos of a precious familial gathering. Love is there .
    Love
    Michel

    ReplyDelete
  4. and now a happy new year after this good Christmas.
    Love
    Michel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking your site to see if all is OK but no new post. I hope all is well with you.
    Love
    Michel

    ReplyDelete